William L. McLaughlin, Sr., (1917-1993) hung out his shingle in 1950 in the then sparsely populated village of Paoli, located at the end of the rail commuter line to Philadelphia.
He had, by necessity, a general practice. He took cases from common people with ordinary legal problems or in need of good sensible advise. As the law in each of the practice areas became more complex and unstable, he kept up by expanding his library and devoting considerable un-billable hours to study and research. McLaughlin Ganim, Ltd., works to continue this legacy and tradition of ensuring that the members of our community have reasonable access to legal services.